Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pumpkin svg pattern plus a pumpkin png

September is here. To get a head start on fall and Halloween I will be posting fall and Halloween themed patterns. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. After a long, hot summer (which wasn't the case this year) I enjoy being able to go through my sweaters and sweatshirts and bundling up in them. I also love seeing the beautiful colors of fall leaves.
Anyway, here is a pumpkin I have created and am giving away for free. Download the pattern and png HERE.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Just what I was looking for. Thank you for sharing.

I am putting your site on my blog

http://my-moment-in-time.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love all your freebies!! Your site is on my blog too

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...