Saturday, January 23, 2010

NOW AVAILABLE IN SVG DXF GSD WPC AI PDF JPG AND PNG

I am so excited to announce that my patterns are now offered in svg, dxf, gsd, wpc, ai, pdf, jpg, and png. Thanks to the help of some wonderful ladies I am now able to offer my patterns to pazzle, wishblade, craft robo, and silhouette users as well as cricut users. I will slowly be converting all my svg files for my other patterns in my etsy store.
Here is my first set available in all formats. The Land of Oz Bear set. Sold at my etsy store
Click HERE to purchase this adorable pattern set.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra H. said...

Very, very cute Trish!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

Stephanie said...

I SO SO love this!!! Thanks for getting it to me so very quickly!!! I've already cut and assembled the scarecrow -- I love him :)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...