Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sharp dressed Kid


Two post in one day...
I thought I'd share a layout I made using this week's sketch for the
LSHD DT Blog Challenge.


To enter the challenge just create a layout using this sketch,
add a LSHD paper piecing to it,
Then upload your photo to our Facebook Fanpage

Every participant will receive a FREE single pattern for playing along ($2.50 in value or less)
One lucky participant will receive $25.00 in patterns.
So if you have time this week I encourage you to play along!!

Here is the layout I created using this week's sketch.


Thanks for stopping by.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Great sketch! Your layout is simply adorable - I love those colors and papers!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

thanks Cheryl

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...