Monday, April 18, 2016

Bear with Seeds Challenge



It's time to start a new challenge!!!

But before we do let's announce the winner from last week's challenge.

Congratulations to



Laura, Please send me your file request and I will get it sent to you.
lshdesignsmail@aol.com

Now for this week's challenge

Create a paper project using this week's FREE cutting file or digi kit
(you can find it in the post below)
Then link your photo to our blog.
We will choose a winner to receive a FREE file of your choice.



Challenge ends April 24th @9:00 am central time


   
   




Photobucket

3 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to Laura - you made a lovely project! Happy Dance

ike said...

CONGRATS to Laura and thank you very much for my gorgeous seeds Bear :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Suze said...

I didn't manage to join in this week - was away from home and time just got away from me. Hope to join in again next week.

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...